Small open external program that extends functionality:
- Scripts to check common network protocols have been bundled with the package, including SMTP, DNS, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, NNTP, Ping, POP3, DHCP, LDAP, RADIUS, Databases, Processes, MS Services etc.
- Scripts duplication (largely) in both VB-Script and Perl-Script, eliminating the need for the installation of Perl-Script for Microsoft-only users.
- Most Pre-Written scripts will not only return the status of the service, but also return the response time of the service (allowing for graphing)
- Wizards make the use of provided scripts, which are simple and intuitive. No knowledge of scripting is required to use the scripts provided.
- Scripts are open, allowing you to extend, modify or add to them if required. Any operating system that can run Perl-Script can have these scripts run on them.